SARS-CoV-2 belongs to the broad family of viruses known as coronaviruses. It is a positive-sense single-stranded RNA (+ssRNA) virus. Other coronaviruses are capable of causing illnesses ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East respiratory syndrome(MERS). People who have confirmed COVID-19 have a range of symptoms, from people with little to no symptoms to people being severely sick and dying. Most people (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing special treatment. Around 1 out of every 6 people who gets COVID-19 becomes seriously ill and develops difficulty breathing.
- Is designed for professional In Vitro Diagnostic Use only.
- Is used for the qualitative detection of IgG and IgM antibodies in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
- Can also be performed on capillary whole blood samples
- Results in 15 minutes.
- Detects antibodies generated in response to coronavirus infection. (SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19)
- Coincidence rate of SARS-CoV-2 IgM/IgG Ab Test and PCR Test in serum samples:
|Product||Type||Sample Type||Kit Size||Additional Materials|
SARS-CoV-2IgM/IgG Ab Test