COVID-19 infection eicits an immune response in the human body which includes the emergence of antibodies spesific to SARS-CoV-2 antibodies. The antibody response to COVID-19 can take days to weeks to develop and varries considerably among individuals.
Turklab’s SARS-CoV-2 IgM/IgG Ab Test is a rapid immu- nochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of antibodies (IgG and IgM) generated against SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigen in
human serum, plasma or whole blood.
• Detects both IgG and IgM isotypes.
• Wide range of samples can be used, plasma, serum, capil- lary blood, or venous blood.
• Showed no cross reactivity with antibodies to other human coronavirus species, other respiratory viruses, or common disases.
• Positive coincidence rate : 87,54%
• Negative coincidence rate : 98,43%
• Total coincidence rate : 93,33%
• Positive coincidence rate : 92,88%
• Negative coincidence rate : 99,06%
• Total coincidence rate : 96,17%