The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a lentivirus (a subgroup of retrovirus) that causes the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), a condition in humans in which progressive failure of the immune system.HIV continues to be a major global public health issue, having claimed more than 39 million lives so far. In 2013, 1.5 million people died from HIV-related causes globally.
- Immuno-chromatographic (Ag-Ab-Ag) sandwich assay
- CE Certified
- Qualitative detection of antibodies generated against IgG, IgA and IgM of HIV virus.
- Detects antibodies generated against all HIV subtypes (HIV Type 1, Type 2, Group O)
- Detects antibodies generated against gp120, gp41, gp36, p24 Antigens
- High stability, specificity and sensitivity
Specimen type: Serum / Plasma or Whole Blood / Serum / Plasma
Anti-HIV 1/2 Test
|Product||CE Status||Type||Sample Type||Kit Size||Additional Materials|
|CE 1434||Cassette||40||Dropper, Diluent (for WB)|