SARS-COV-2 IGM/IGG AB TEST
SARS-CoV-2 belongs to the broad family of viruses known as coronaviruses. It is a positive-sense single-stranded RNA (+ssRNA) virus. Other coronaviruses are capable of causing illnesses ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East respiratory syndrome(MERS). People who have confirmed COVID-19 have a range of symptoms, from people with little to no symptoms to people being severely sick and dying. Most people (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing special treatment. Around 1 out of every 6 people who gets COVID-19 becomes seriously ill and develops difficulty breathing.
SARS-COV-2 IgM/IgG Ab rapid test;
- Is used for the qualitative detection of IgG and IgM antibodies in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
- Results in 15 minutes.
- Detects Antibodies generated in response to corona virus infection (SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19).
- Coincidence rate of SARS-CoV-2 IgM/IgG Ab Test and PCR Test in serum samples.
- SARS-CoV-2 IgM
- Positive coincidence rate: 82%,
- Negative coincidence rate: 96%
- Total coincidence rate: 92.8%
- SARS-CoV-2 IgG
- Positive coincidence rate: 93%
- Negative coincidence rate: 97.5%,
- Total coincidence rate: 96.5%
- Applicable on all blood specimens including Finger Prick.
|SARS-COV-2 IgM/IgG Ab Test